Chapters are divided into six (6) regions. The regions are Eastern, Far Western, Great Lakes, Midwestern, Oklahoma and Southern
Regions and States
Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland , Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Washington DC, West Virginia, Vermont and Virginia
FAR WESTERN REGION
Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and Utah
GREAT LAKES REGION
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin
Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, Missouri, New Mexico and Texas
The Great State of Oklahoma Chapters
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee
Arizona Chapter - President Wylene Bridgeman, email@example.com
Atlanta Chapter - President Devette Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chicago Chapter - President Arthur Cotman, email@example.com
DC Metro Chapter - President Marc Terameau, firstname.lastname@example.org
Detroit Chapter - President Danielle Griffin, email@example.com;
Greater Dallas Chapter - President Yolanda Cook, firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Kansas City Chapter - President John Yates, email@example.com
Greater St. Louis Chapter - President Kimberly Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Guthrie Chapter - President Bridgette Mitchell, email@example.com
Lawton/Fort Sill Chapter - President Jimmy Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Angeles Chapter - President Stewart Gilbert, email@example.com
McAlester Chapter - President Rosalyn Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
Memphis Chapter - President Don Williams, email@example.com
Muskogee Chapter - President Mary Reed, firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern California Chapter - President Loretta Chandler, email@example.com
NW Arkansas Chapter - Vice President Excell La Fayette, firstname.lastname@example.org
Oklahoma City Chapter - President Renaye Tyce, email@example.com
Philadelphia\South Jersey Chapter - President Cleophus Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tulsa Chapter - President Jolly Henderson-Meadows, email@example.com
Wichita Chapter - President Emile McGill, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A chapter shall consist of not less than five (5) active members.
2. Former students of Langston University residing in cities or localities outside of the state may upon petition and at the discretion of the Board of Directors or the University administration be granted permission to organize chapters of the Association provided the objects and purposes of the organization of such chapter shall be in accord with the objects and purposes of the Association.
3. A member joining a chapter must pay their National Association dues first in order to be a member.
4. Chapters shall not make any rules or regulations in their bylaws that conflict with the Association.
5. Chapters may elect their own officers and function as independent organizations with respect to such matters as may from time to time be referred to them by the Board of Directors.
6. To be considered an active chapter, a chapter must operate under the current Langston University National Alumni Association Chapter Operations Management Manual.